Boris announced Continuum Complete Version 4 Integrated visual effects. BCC is a comprehensive suite of native filters and transitions for Final Cut Pro and Motion amoung others.
Among the new features of version 4 is the Motion Key filter that isolates and removes moving foreground objects based on motion vector field of the source footage. This filter, along with the new Optical Stabilizer, continues the Optical Flow development first introduced in the version 3 Optical Flow and Motion Blur filters. Also new is the OGL-based Image Shatter, which takes advantage of modern graphics cards to accelerate 3D rendering. I really can't wait to tey the Motion key filter.
New Features include:
- Improved Motion Tracker provides increased accuracy with four-point tracking.
- New filters include Color Match, Halftone, Median, Motion Key, Corner Pin Tracker, Optical Stabilizer and an OpenGL-based 3D Extruded Image Shatter.
- Updated host support includes Apple Final Cut Pro 5, Apple Motion 2.01, Autodesk Combustion 4, and Eyeon Fusion version 5; Adobe After Effects version 7.0 will be supported once it is released.
- Support for Macintosh OS X Tiger.
- New Motion Key technology removes moving foreground objects based on motion estimation.
- Hundreds of new presets are included.
- Settings remain fully compatible with the version 3.0 release.
- Easy-to-use licensing includes Electronic Software Download (ESD) and a 14-day trial version.
Download the trial version here.